The Right Horse SummitSEPTEMBER 15-17, 2021 | IN-PERSON | DENVER, COLORADO
We’re Thrilled to Be Back Together
The Right Horse Summit is a place to convene around our shared goal of increasing equine adoption, providing space to connect, innovate, and inspire one another. We’ve made new friends, engaged in groundbreaking collaborations, and grown as a community.
What to Expect from This Year’s Summit
A powerful two and a half days of education, networking, inspiration, and collaboration with your fellow Right Horse Partners and equine adoption supporters, including:
- The opportunity to win grant funds for your program pitch—only those in the room are eligible for funding. Registrants will receive further details after registering.
- An innovation update from last year’s Summit and ways to engage with fellow partners and their programs.
- Hands-on equine management and training sessions with horses at the DFL Harmony Equine Center.
- Strategies to tackle your biggest adoption challenges.
- Free registration!
We’ve got a chock-full schedule of networking opportunities, ideation sessions and information curated for both Industry Partners and equine welfare organizations.
- Engaging Good People to Help Good Horses: Growing your base camp of support by starting with yes
- Marketing Math: Making social media work for you
- Making It Make Cents: Funding, business management, and sustainability
- It’s The Climb: Strategy and ideation around climbing to new frontiers in equine welfare
- Ready, Set… Action! Techniques for upping your video game
- Innovation Update: Inspire and be inspired by partner projects and innovations
- Solution Search: Like a good neigh-bor, your partners are there!
- It Takes a Team: Volunteer management to maximize impact
- Finding the Trail Forward: Taking the guesswork out of intake, evaluation, and outcome decisions
Open Track begins:
- Partner Problem-Solving: An open forum for your most burning questions
- All Neigh, No Bite – A “Shark Tank” Style Adoption Grant Challenge: Finalists pitch and feedback
- Evening reception including grant winner announcement
September 17, hands-on at Harmony Equine Center:
- Building Stable-ity: Equine management for the shelter or rescue
- Power Training: Adding tools to your training toolbox
Partner Track: The Right Horse Industry and Adoption Partners, and those in the Warm-Up Ring are welcome to register for the Partner Track, attending all sessions.
Open Track: We’d love for anyone who is not yet a partner to register for the Open Track and join for two half-day sessions: the afternoon of September 16 and the morning of the 17. Network and discover how we can work together to help more horses. Current Right Horse Partners will answer your questions and share their experiences, so you’ll leave with a clear understanding of what our collaboration is all about.
- September 15 & 16: Full days of programming
- September 17: Half-day
Join Us Live in Denver
The Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows in Lone Tree, Colorado on September 15-16; and the DFL Harmony Equine Center on Friday, September 17.
From Denver International Airport (DIA) to Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
- It is roughly a 35-minute drive from the airport.
- Ubers are approximately $35-$45 for a three-person car.
- Lyfts are approximately $40-$47 for a three-person car.
- Taxicabs at DIA are $70-$95 dependent on the company.
- Alternatives including tram, bus, and train transport are also available and drop off at Lincoln Station, which is about a 10-minute walk to the hotel. These options tend to be more affordable at about $14 per person, but may take between one to two hours total transit time.
- Starbucks- located in the hotel lobby and open from 6:30 am -9:30 am
- Sonoma’z– Located in the hotel
Breakfast available with a limited menu 6:30 am -9:30 am
- Dinner and Bar available with a limited menu from 5:00 pm-10:00 pm. Closed for lunch temporarily.
A note regarding safety: We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and adhering to Marriott International as well as state, local and federal safety guidelines.
Have questions? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to [email protected].